Thursday, September 25, 2014

About blogging.....

So at this point, I've posted twice on my blog, but I still have not publicized it on my FB page.  I'm really shy about it for some reason!!

Here is one of the blogging websites I read that inspired me to do a blog.  I ignored one bit of advice that I kept reading, and that is to do it on Wordpress.  Wordpress looks great and all, but I'm not convinced of the longevity of my dedication to maintaining my blog, so I wasn't about to spend money on my own site.  If this ends up "taking off" in terms of my own dedication to it, maybe eventually I will.  This was supposed to be a fun, little activity for me to do, with no strings!  (BTW, I haven't read a whole lot on their blog, but "The Minimalists" seems cool.)

So far I'm enjoying it, and so far I have noted that I feel like I want to post more, but then when I get a chance to actually sit down and write, I have a hard time because I think everything I want to say is stupid.  haha!  So hopefully I'll increase my confidence in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment